Join our forum
- Writing – Why Are Moments of Inspiration so Elusive
- Devious Link Building or Just Normal Business Practice
- How to Get More Traffic – Customer Insight
- Are You Publishing Too Soon?
- How to Get More Traffic – Are we Boring Our Readers!
- My Top 5 Writing Companions
- How I Get The Creativity of Writing Kick Started
- Search Engine Optimization Why You Ought To Be At Its Cutting Edge
- Copywriting – 7 Reasons Why You Must Invest In Article Writing
Tag Archives: reflection
It is something that most of us have experienced as writers at sometime or another. The problem is very common because we get emotionally invested in our writing (which is a good thing). We want to share our thoughts with people as soon as possible once we have expressed them in writing. The excitement or heat of the moment makes us hit that publish button when in fact what we should do is put the article on the back burner for at least a few hours.