Join our forum
- Writing – Why Are Moments of Inspiration so Elusive
- Devious Link Building or Just Normal Business Practice
- How to Get More Traffic – Customer Insight
- Are You Publishing Too Soon?
- How to Get More Traffic – Are we Boring Our Readers!
- My Top 5 Writing Companions
- How I Get The Creativity of Writing Kick Started
- Search Engine Optimization Why You Ought To Be At Its Cutting Edge
- Copywriting – 7 Reasons Why You Must Invest In Article Writing
Tag Archives: how to encourage participation
As a teacher and a writer one of the hardest things to convey is the importance of writing with your customer in mind. When I started this blog to accompany the forthcoming Business Marketing Answers forums I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to carry out a little research. I really wanted to see how much writing style really matters when it comes to generating targeted traffic in this new age of information overload. What do you think I discovered?