Join our forum
- Writing – Why Are Moments of Inspiration so Elusive
- Devious Link Building or Just Normal Business Practice
- How to Get More Traffic – Customer Insight
- Are You Publishing Too Soon?
- How to Get More Traffic – Are we Boring Our Readers!
- My Top 5 Writing Companions
- How I Get The Creativity of Writing Kick Started
- Search Engine Optimization Why You Ought To Be At Its Cutting Edge
- Copywriting – 7 Reasons Why You Must Invest In Article Writing
Category Archives: Copywriting
Targeted traffic is extremely important for conversion rates. To satisfy the needs of the traffic that you are targeting you have to carry out some customer analysis.
Think of it this way it’s like the lyrics of your favorite song. Isn’t truly compelling content the content that speaks to you personally? Whether the content garners a positive or negative response from the customer, gripping content is a must for a successful blog or website.
As a teacher and a writer one of the hardest things to convey is the importance of writing with your customer in mind. When I started this blog to accompany the forthcoming Business Marketing Answers forums I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to carry out a little research. I really wanted to see how much writing style really matters when it comes to generating targeted traffic in this new age of information overload. What do you think I discovered?
Business has always been a cutthroat proposition, the advent of the internet means that we can now easily sell to more markets but that has also brought about increased competition in all market places that we enter. With E-commerce, our goal is to attract as much traffic to our websites as possible so that we can convert a proportion of those visitors to sales. In most market places conversion rates are fairly static so the easiest way to increase our sales is to increase the traffic to our website.